WHO WE ARE
Located in the heart of Lisbon, Travelme Portugal was born and
specializing in private transportation and tours, providing wonderful days, with original and regional visits and experiences, with winemaking itineraries, regional gastronomy, tours and nightly events, being able to choose one of our suggestions or be the best company for a personalized tour through yes!
To ensure success and your satisfaction at the end of each tour, we let you decide everything ... the departure times, the lunch period, with our best local suggestions, the time for visits or any other suggestion to shape the ride, the ...
The walks begin with many expectations, curiosities and some shyness, but always end up with smiles, friendship and satisfaction for entrusting us with the opportunity to present you our wonderful Portuguese territory!
V220 Avantgarde d'luxo
MÍNIMO 2 PASSAGEIROS - MÁXIMO 7 PASSAGEIROS
Make your Wonderful tour...!
+351 969 696 520
• Children from 4 to 12 years: -50%
Includes: Travel • Personal accident insurance • Civil liability insurance
• Free Wifi• Option of collecting passengers in the hotel or apartment
Does not include: Meals • Visitor's tickets • VAT rate in force
• Departures from Lisbon • Opening hours from 9am to 6pm (to be arranged)
• Cristo Rei • Belém tower • Ajuda National Palace
• Monument to the Discoveries • Centro Cultural de Belém • Gulbenkian Planetarium • Jerónimos Monastery • Pastéis de Belém • Belém Palace • Comércio Place • Viewpoint Senhora do Monte • São Jorge Castle • Miradouro da Graça • Augusta Street Arch • Chiado • Rossio • Lisbon Cathedral • Viewpoint of Santa Luzia • Portas do Sol viewpoint • Alfama • National Pantheon • Eduardo VII Park • Cais do Sodré • Figueira Square
CABO DA ROCA • PRAIA DO GUINCHO • CASCAIS
• Sintra vilage "traditional sweets"
• National Palace of Sintra
• Pena Palace
• Castle of the Moors • Palace of Regaleira
• Seteais Palace • Monserrate Palace
• Cabo da Roca • Cascais
• Mouth of Hell
ÓBIDOS • NAZARÉ • ALCOBAÇA • BATALHA
• Castle and village of Óbidos
• Miradouro do Calhau "giant waves", North beach
• Town and waterfront of Nazaré
• Monastery of Batalha • Monastery of Alcobaça
• Sanctuary of Fatima and Chapel of apparitions
• House and museum of Lúcia
• House and museum of Francisco and Jacinta
• Museum of Aljustrel
SESIMBRA • AZEITÃO • SETÚBAL • PALMELA
• Castle of Sesimbra
• Fort of Santiago
The Galapinhos Beach "European Best Destinations"
• Azeitão Wines José Maria da Fonseca
"Guided tour of House and Museum"
or Bacalhôa Palace
• Roman temple
• Sé and Cathedral of Évora
• Évora Walls "Roman and Arabic Fence"
• Palace of the Dukes of Cadaval
and Museum of bones
• Arraiolos Castle
• Mother Church
"ROTA DOS TEMPLÁRIOS"
• Almourol Castle
• Garden of the Templars
• Convent of Christ
• Tomar Castle
• Historic area, city of Tomar
• Museum of New Art
• Historic center of art Tiles
• Ria and moliceiros boats
• Museum and cloisters
• Natural saline
• Traditional sweet "soft eggs"
• University of Coimbra (former Palace)
• Portugal of the Little Ones
• Old Cathedral of Coimbra
• Santa Clara Velha Monastery
• Garden Portas do Sol
• Church of Grace
• Caves "Port Wine"
• Torre dos Clérigos
• Cathedral Porto
• Monument to Garrett
• Church of the Holy Trinity
• Church of Santo António dos Congregados
• Ribeira dock
• Full dinner with fado show.
• Night sightseeing tour of Lisbon.
CONTACTS AND LOCATION
LISBON - PORTUGAL